Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mat
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [MM] AssassinCon $12 Clearance
Last night I put a "low stock" notice on this one when I saw that it was clearance as I'd come really close to picking it up during its Kickstarter (which I'm now glad that I didn't since it's about 1/3 the price).

Glad you mentioned it because I never got the notice and they're down to "1 left". I guess they send out the notices periodically throughout the day rather than it being an instant notification when the threshold hits a specific number.

So thanks for the reminder.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gene Moore
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [MM] AssassinCon $12 Clearance
Dead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Roy
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, $12 clearance already?

No wonder nobody wanted it in the Math Trade I just took part in...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Louie
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
matlockheed wrote:
Last night I put a "low stock" notice on this one when I saw that it was clearance as I'd come really close to picking it up during its Kickstarter (which I'm now glad that I didn't since it's about 1/3 the price).

Glad you mentioned it because I never got the notice and they're down to "1 left". I guess they send out the notices periodically throughout the day rather than it being an instant notification when the threshold hits a specific number.

So thanks for the reminder.

Yeah, I almost backed this on Kickstarter too.. I had it on my watchlist, but decided against backing at the last minute..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mat
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually did back it, but cancelled my pledge during the campaign when it felt like a cash grab.

Note to other project creators: when you're charging $30 + shipping for your game, don't make "6 plastic stands for your cardboard pawn" a stretch goal (how do you have the cardboard pawn without the standee?). People will naturally compare the fact that a $5 copy of Candyland will have the same or better production values as/than your game and may deter them from backing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.