Hide
3 Posts

T.I.M.E Stories: Expedition – Endurance» Forums » General

Subject: Your first run (spoilers) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Good Old Skizzy
msg tools
So we play 3-player. I think the first run and twist related to the story was genius. I think they could have done more with the "going back". But we had bad time rolls and never went to kitchen or dining room and then the cards are gone! My wife found item 2 - but if more than one person is on that space nobody gets it so if nobody gets that item you can start to see how gameplay experiences widen greatly.

I did like how finding the plane piece saved us later - my wife and I both shouted "don't take the flight!" I liked how that clue paid off later although you could still come to that conclusion based on the idea of what honest guy would just give you his plane.

Anything else in that first run help you significantly later? We ended up avoiding he kennel/captains cabin the second time around. Did we mid a clue about how scoring system would be different?

I was also paranoid of my partners so I didn't believe them when they went to some of the more "nothin going on here" cards. I wonder if that's why they were there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Knoerzer
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If two or more people are on the space for item two. It specifically says one persons get it and they decide before looking at it. Plus it says it stays between adventures which is language they have used for items that stay between modules. So she should have Item 2 for the next module.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Spirio
Austria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
skizzy00 wrote:

I did like how finding the plane piece saved us later - my wife and I both shouted "don't take the flight!" I liked how that clue paid off later although you could still come to that conclusion based on the idea of what honest guy would just give you his plane.

We also found that piece, but we thought that the plane is looking good as the picture showed that piece there. So we lost a run, but did manage to win pretty fast in the next one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.