Popular Tags: [View All]
Jamie Kessinger
United States
Smiths Grove
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Artscow has free shipping on orders over $20 right now. Code is SHIPPED20.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Braldar wrote:

Thanks.

Do anyone know whether this version is up to date: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1663520/cards-ready-print-a...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Griffin
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
mortenmdk wrote:
Braldar wrote:

Thanks.

Do anyone know whether this version is up to date: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1663520/cards-ready-print-a...

I've ordered that deck. It's nicely done and has very minor changes to the standard deck (with the permission of the author I think). Nothing major. it's not a "later" version of the other decks just some minor changes based on the desires of the person who put it together.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
carbon_dragon wrote:
mortenmdk wrote:
Braldar wrote:

Thanks.

I've ordered that deck. It's nicely done and has very minor changes to the standard deck (with the permission of the author I think). Nothing major. it's not a "later" version of the other decks just some minor changes based on the desires of the person who put it together.

Great, thank you, I appreciate your help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Griffin
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
mortenmdk wrote:
carbon_dragon wrote:
mortenmdk wrote:
Braldar wrote:

Thanks.

Great, thank you, I appreciate your help.

I think that guy liked tribbles and put a tribble card in at the expense of one other card. No biggie, I never notice. The original color deck is fine and visible but has a few very minor bleed errors (so occasional black artifacts on a few edges). Not really noticeable. The Animated deck is fine from a bleed perspective and matches the original deck as far as content. Any will work fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve M
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Instead of the shipping code, you can also use LEVELUP as an Artscow code to get 3 decks for $18. So that's 2 of these ones sorted... and room to get another one. TIP: Firefly the game fan expansions!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan B
Canada
flag msg tools
They are now having a sale with 25% off plus free shipping. It goes to April 17th. Does anyone know what their deepest %off plus free shipping is?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SilentDan wrote:
They are now having a sale with 25% off plus free shipping. It goes to April 17th. Does anyone know what their deepest %off plus free shipping is?

It seems that I ordered at the wrong time. Oh well, at least my decks has shipped .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dong
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SilentDan wrote:

Their best sale has been 3 decks for $18 (~65% off) with free shipping but that is turning out to be a once a year occurrence.

IIRC 35% off with free shipping is the best straight % off with free shipping sale they have. So the current offer is decent and it comes down to the question of time/patience vs money. If you have the patience, you can wait for their top end sales to occur, but you could be waiting most of the year. If you want to play "now" and the $7/deck more than the best deal is a reasonable price to pay for the additional months of play then the current sale price is a good one.

The key part of the sale is the free shipping. They routinely offer 35% without free shipping, but depending out what you order the shipping can easily be $25 to $40 so it makes that offer hardly a deal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Grazier
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
Check out my boardgame demoing website! www.geek-craft.com
badge
Near northeast Ohio? Come to one of my game nights! www.geek-craft.com
mbmbmbmbmb
manserfamily wrote:
Instead of the shipping code, you can also use LEVELUP as an Artscow code to get 3 decks for $18. So that's 2 of these ones sorted... and room to get another one. TIP: Firefly the game fan expansions!

I'm trying to use the code, but it doesn't seem to be valid on the "Multi-Purpose cards" which the Original Series ones are listed under. Am I doing something wrong?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dong
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kengi wrote:
manserfamily wrote:

I'm trying to use the code, but it doesn't seem to be valid on the "Multi-Purpose cards" which the Original Series ones are listed under. Am I doing something wrong?

No. LEVELUP is only good for single (image) back decks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Grazier
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
crycrycry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan B
Canada
flag msg tools
In that case, the Easter deal is a decent one. The decks are $17 each, the board $13. Shipping is $22, even internationally, as I don't see anything that lets me update it when I say I live in Canada. They even specify free international shipping.

$47 @ 25%off = $35
$47 @ 35%off = $30
$18 + $13 = $31

An impatience tax of $5 doesn't seem that bad. Just have to see what way the exchange rate is going.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dong
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A good decision. [insert your favorite cliche about a good deal now is better than a great deal someday]

Artscow is located in Hong Kong so shipping to ~everywhere is considered as 'International Shipping'.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Grazier
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered, given the discount and the fact that I already ordered the playmat and have the dice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Valenze
United States
Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SilentDan wrote:

I am not finding anything regarding this sale. Can you provide details?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dong
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cedric18 wrote:
SilentDan wrote:

I am not finding anything regarding this sale. Can you provide details?

It is at the top of their home page. coupon code is CRACKIN
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Valenze
United States
Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.