Camel Up» Forums » Rules

Subject: Desert tile rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Xristos Lagogiannis
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I place the desert tile again in the same square but on different side, or I must place it on different square?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Amick
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fifini wrote:
Can I place the desert tile again in the same square but on different side, or I must place it on different square?

The German and English rules both say a different square.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King of the Wood
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb
so is it the case that during a leg you can place the desert tile then as a later action reposition the tile (either side)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Herb Aldana
Mexico
Culiacan
Sinaloa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Troll66 wrote:
so is it the case that during a leg you can place the desert tile then as a later action reposition the tile (either side)?

When a leg is scored, you score the cards. You return the betting cards to the board and also return the desert tiles on the board to the players.

So on the track there will be just the camels. And in your next turn you can put your tile either side.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A C
United Kingdom
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Troll66 wrote:

Yep, it's on page 3 of the rulebook. Actually something our group overlooked until very recently - we originally thought a desert tile had to stay put until collected at the end of the leg.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.