7 Wonders Duel: Pantheon» Forums » General

Subject: Hats off to theBrokenToken rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
A S
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my Dueling Gods organizer from theBrokenToken yesterday.

Talk about a work of art! For those of you who have been looking for an adequate storage solution since acquiring the Pantheon expansion, this one is very impressive.

It comes with 3 removable trays, fairly easy to put together and fits sleeved cards-- well worth the 19.99 price tag!

And yes, now all of 7WD fits in one box!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jawby
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Awesome! Just ordered mine today

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Earl
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love to consolidate, but I have mixed feelings about Broken Token. I have one for Suburbia, and I suspect the wooden dividers are causing excess wear on the tiles. I don't sleeve my cards, so I'd be worried about wear caused by the wood.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce Nelson
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if there are going to be 12 more expansions or whatever? This is an Asmodee product, after all, and I wouldn't be surprised if they don't stop with one. Is there room for future expansion? Is there any room leftover in the box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy ZJ
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just pieced together this Dueling Gods Organizer and must agree that it is very well made. Despite having many components the instructions with diagrams were very easy to follow. The section that holds wonders/score pad/deities allow you to press them down for easy retrieval. The military and minerva tokens fit really well. The mini euro cards fit snugly, are easy to retrieve and very neat.

Easily a 9.5 or 10/10 product, with great customer service to boot. This might cost slightly more than other options in the market, but I'm quite certain that premium is well worth.

Emmitt Nervend wrote:
Does anyone know if there are going to be 12 more expansions or whatever? This is an Asmodee product, after all, and I wouldn't be surprised if they don't stop with one. Is there room for future expansion? Is there any room leftover in the box?

There is a 7.5cm x 3.5cm x box height space that is empty in the section that holds the mini euro cards, so if the expansion were to only contain mini euro cards, or components that are small enough for this space it might be possible. There's also space in the organizer for 3 more progress tokens. That being said I doubt the designers or Repos themselves can be certain about whether they want to do another expansion. Even if there were to be one, I'm quite certain we'll only see that in 18 months and longer. If the expansion doesn't fit the box, then it isn't going to fit any organiser anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.