Kevin W
Germany
Wiesbaden
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
Sprechen Sie Talk?
mbmbmbmbmb
I just printed off the score sheets and brought some dice with me on a business trip and needed to clear up a few things. When it says I must freeze at least 1 die I presume I can freeze more than 1? Also when there are differences between the rules and the score sheets from Eric Gaudet which takes precedent?

Also I got 269 points on my first game, although whether I got it all right or not I'm not sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Eckman
United States
Oviedo
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wi1ky wrote:
When it says I must freeze at least 1 die I presume I can freeze more than 1?

Correct

wi1ky wrote:
Also when there are differences between the rules and the score sheets from Eric Gaudet which takes precedent?

Here are the definitive rules:
http://www.knizia.de/wp-content/uploads/reiner/freebies/Webs...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin W
Germany
Wiesbaden
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
Sprechen Sie Talk?
mbmbmbmbmb
steckman wrote:
wi1ky wrote:
When it says I must freeze at least 1 die I presume I can freeze more than 1?

Correct

wi1ky wrote:
Also when there are differences between the rules and the score sheets from Eric Gaudet which takes precedent?

Here are the definitive rules:
http://www.knizia.de/wp-content/uploads/reiner/freebies/Webs...

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flix
Germany
Heidelberg
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting though that these rules slightly differ from Knizia's original write-up in his 1990 book Neue Taktikspiele mit W├╝rfeln und Karten,.

The requirements for a succesful Run-Up at Long Jump for example were to have a total of up to 9 (in the current version: up to 8). The new approach makes for a tougher challenge which I consider a good thing.

Also, in Shot Put the 'forbidden' number was 6, not 1 as today. However, this is a minor cosmetical change imho as it mainly shifted the maximum score from 48 to 40.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.