Popular Tags: [View All]
Myc Wiatrowski
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all. I had a question and wasn't sure about the timeline of microbadge submission. According to the Microbadge Design and Submission wiki, it can take broad range of time for badges to be approved or denied. Is there a general consensus on how long this process normally takes? It seems like there's a not insignificant backlog, and some of the badges have been waiting for more than 2 weeks. I know it can take a while, but I was wondering if people with more experience would have insight into about how long to expect.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
myc24 wrote:
Hey all. I had a question and wasn't sure about the timeline of microbadge submission. According to the Microbadge Design and Submission wiki, it can take broad range of time for badges to be approved or denied. Is there a general consensus on how long this process normally takes? It seems like there's a not insignificant backlog, and some of the badges have been waiting for more than 2 weeks. I know it can take a while, but I was wondering if people with more experience would have insight into about how long to expect.
It's not atypical. Send a geekmail to 'cscottk' (he's the admin in charge of microbadges) that you've been waiting 2+ weeks and he'll get around to approving them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Zurunkel
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There needs to be a John Wick microbadge. Someone get on that (not me, beyond my abilities).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten
Germany
Schkeuditz
Sachsen
flag msg tools
"The only thing you are going to see, is the burning hand of overdue justice." - Lobster Johnson
badge
“There are only three forms of high art: the symphony, the illustrated children's book and the board game.” - Saga
mbmbmbmbmb
You can request badges here: Microbadge Request & Design Feedback GeekList v4 (retired)
but in the meantime
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Myc Wiatrowski
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the help, everyone! I appreciate it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.