Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ah kaiser
Canada
Woodstock
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still waiting for the reprint in Canada. Hoping it will come soon. I finally got everyone convinced this is something we NEED TO PLAY!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darcy Dueck
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This thing is super hot. The 4th print run came and went within hours in February. The 5th print run is currently hitting stores in March but, you will need to be ready.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen Weaver
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
suggest you go to boardgamebliss.com and set up a notification email for when they get it in. Even then you'll need to be quick to buy it online.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Scythe's fifth printing was shipped to international distributors on Friday, so it should be in stores in Canada in 1-2 weeks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ah kaiser
Canada
Woodstock
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks everyone for your responses. Fingers crossed

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fab L
Canada
flag msg tools
I just put my name on a list at the local store. Hoping to get a call in a few weeks. Can't wait to get my hands on this one. Thx for keeping us posted Jamey.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mad Halfling
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And with the recent awards, I'd imagine the demand if going to continue. Really glad I KSed this and so haven't had to hunt it down =8)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.