Kiefer Fairbanks
msg tools
mb
Does anyone know if the older edition cases would work with this edition of the game? Or even the fan made as well? Very cuirious as the newer expansions can't come soon enough! arrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Johnson
United States
Seguin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I think as a general statement they should.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kiefer Fairbanks
msg tools
mb
Great! I thought so, they really look so close that I would love to give it a try! Such a great game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Howard Jones
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Hanged Man independent case is dependent upon a newspaper that's published in the original game box. So far as I know, that's the only one like that.

Most of the independent or fan-made cases come with their own paper. So long as you have the London directory and the map and the rules from ANY set, you should be good to go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave C
United States
Clifton Park
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
joneshowarda wrote:
The Hanged Man independent case is dependent upon a newspaper that's published in the original game box.

... and so does The Diavolo Case. Sorry

Murder Behind Closed Doors & Case of Bad Fortunes only depend on the newspaper included with the download itself.

Note: The Whitechapel map is unique to SHCD:JtR&WEA. Disregard it when playing any other expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.