Subject: Monolith Convention Schedule for 2017? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
B C
United States
Muscatine
Iowa
flag msg tools
Has Monolith provided a schedule of conventions they're attending in 2017? I didn't see anything on Facebook or here on BGG.

This is a bit of a selfish request. I did not back everything on the Conan KS and I was hoping to pick up a few of the expansions I don't currently own in the case that some of the expansions don't go to retail. Additionally, I'm interested in trying out Batman before the KS goes live.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Williamson
United States
Bloomfield
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have not heard anything official, but you can assume that Conan will have some presence in the Asmodee booth at Origins and Gencon. I'm just guessing but it seems very likely.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Chamberland
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SmallRealities wrote:
I have not heard anything official, but you can assume that Conan will have some presence in the Asmodee booth at Origins and Gencon. I'm just guessing but it seems very likely.

Will they still have a relationship with Asmodee when we get to summer time?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bad Kam
msg tools
mbmb
Hi,

We will most probably not be at Origins this year (sadly) but we will be at Gen Con! For sure!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C
United States
Muscatine
Iowa
flag msg tools
BadKam wrote:
We will most probably not be at Origins this year (sadly) but we will be at Gen Con! For sure!

That's a happy coincidence, I've already got tickets to GenCon. My first time back in 10 years.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Licata
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BadKam wrote:
Hi,

Well that blows. I attend Origins, not Gen Con. Oh well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
X. Nostradunwhich
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BadKam wrote:
Hi,

That is great news, since I already have my GenCon tickets.

Any hints on what you might be bringing with you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bad Kam
msg tools
mbmb
Nostradunwhich wrote:
BadKam wrote:
Hi,

That is great news, since I already have my GenCon tickets.

Any hints on what you might be bringing with you?

Probably a touch of Cimmerian and a lot of Dark Knight
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.