8 Posts

Orléans: Trade & Intrigue» Forums » General

Subject: Matagot French edition? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gabriel Conroy
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any word on when this might be coming? (I'm an anglophone but bought the French edition of Orleans as it seemed more appropriate for the theme!)..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cedh
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have no news for you (I am also waiting for the French edition of this expansion)

My guess is that both TMG and Matagot will do a print run together (saving costs). Since the TMG version seemed to be delayed to June (at best) or Q3 2017, we will likely have to wait... [see the original post for the TMG version]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Santos
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I really hope for a french print for Q3 2017, I'm really looking forwards this expansion, as I also have the base game and first expansion in french.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Conroy
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I caved and bought the english/german version. I guess there were a lot of English in France at the time too

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Santos
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just read in the TricTrac forums that Orléans : Commerce et Intrigue will be published in June 2017
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cedh
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AlexFS wrote:
Just read in the TricTrac forums that Orléans : Commerce et Intrigue will be published in June 2017

After reading your post, I have checked the Matagot online shop to see whether it will be begin or end of June... ETA is end of June at FLGS. A few week to wait and it will be there !!!

http://www.matagot.com/shop/fr/extensions/199-orleans-commer...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cedh
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FYI, I have just received my copy.
I am eager to play now

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Santos
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Same for me thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.