Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Simon Bradshaw
United Kingdom
Bristol
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Painted a few heros and the 2 Cerebus over the last couple of days. First bit of painting I've done in a while. Pretty happy with how they've come out. Aiming to not spend too long per model as with all the kickstarter stuff there is approximately 100 billion minis to get through.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derrick Claytor
msg tools
Very nice! Keep up the good work! I known nothing about painting the minis so I don't have anything constructive to say... sorry lol. They look amazing though!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Norkington wrote:
Aiming to not spend too long per model as with all the kickstarter stuff there is approximately 100 billion minis to get through.

Looks great! I know that feeling. I just started painting the original set's miniatures and as a newbie it's frustrating since I'm learning as I'm going and I keep wanting to spend more and more time on each miniature.

On the positive side, once I put it on the table, I realize it doesn't need to be so perfected as you can't even tell once playing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Westerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very nice work!

My Inferno pledge arriving motivated me to get back to painting my original AQ pledge. I only have one more figure to go to finish Beyond the Grave, but still almost all of the extra minis from the original KS. It'll be a while before I get to any Inferno stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davi Rosa
Brazil
Brasília
DF
flag msg tools
badge
From the Dungeons and Dragons 80's cartoon. If only it was remade...
mbmbmbmbmb
I finished my basic and BtG in time for Masmorra, but still on that. Trying to finish it before my Inferno arrives (god know when).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.