Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Via Nebula» Forums » Rules

Subject: Legal moves? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dennis Hansen
Denmark
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The rulebook say its not Allowed to move resources trough occupied spaces. My question is. Is it Then illegal to move a resource trough a City my own/enemy City? Does the City count AS a occupied Space? And last question.spaces Which have pigs/Stone ect. Tiles on it Are they occupied to when theres no man on that tile?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EXTRA AVOCADO! Sonderegger
United States
Folsom
CA
flag msg tools
designer
Shall I compare thee to a chevrolet?
badge
...the headlamps of your eyes will make them dream.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Cities count as occupied. It literally means only green spaces without ANYTHING on them. No tokens of any kind resting on top of the green. So spaces that still have goods are also occupied.
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Hansen
Denmark
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah Thanks alot. The game is pretty easy the other Way haha
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
travis ladd
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
OK here is one i cant find in the rules. You have two side by side construction sites but only green grass to one. Can you pass a resource through one site to the other legally? I am guessing no.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EXTRA AVOCADO! Sonderegger
United States
Folsom
CA
flag msg tools
designer
Shall I compare thee to a chevrolet?
badge
...the headlamps of your eyes will make them dream.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
hanibalicious wrote:
Cities count as occupied. It literally means only green spaces without ANYTHING on them. No tokens of any kind resting on top of the green. So spaces that still have goods are also occupied.


No you cannot.


See below
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tucker Taylor
Canada
Fort St James
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Is your score positive? You win! (Some players win more than others.)
badge
A woman needs a man like a fish needs a saxophone.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Tladd wrote:
OK here is one i cant find in the rules. You have two side by side construction sites but only green grass to one. Can you pass a resource through one site to the other legally? I am guessing no.

Do you mean, a single Ruins space with two construction sites on it? In that case, yes; both construction sites are considered to be on the entire space, the location within the hexag doesn't matter.

Or do you mean, two Ruins spaces next to each other? In that case, no, you can't pass resources through one space to the next one.
2 
 Thumb up
0.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EXTRA AVOCADO! Sonderegger
United States
Folsom
CA
flag msg tools
designer
Shall I compare thee to a chevrolet?
badge
...the headlamps of your eyes will make them dream.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
JazzFish wrote:
Tladd wrote:
OK here is one i cant find in the rules. You have two side by side construction sites but only green grass to one. Can you pass a resource through one site to the other legally? I am guessing no.

Do you mean, a single Ruins space with two construction sites on it? In that case, yes; both construction sites are considered to be on the entire space, the location within the hexag doesn't matter.

Or do you mean, two Ruins spaces next to each other? In that case, no, you can't pass resources through one space to the next one.


I didn't realize he could be asking the first- yes, this answer is more comprehensive.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.