Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Outfoxed!» Forums » General

Subject: Updated clue indicator makes it more intuitive and colorblind friendly rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hank Scorpio83
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just played a new copy last night for the first time. I'm red/green colorblind, so based off everything I saw here, I was expecting the clue indicator to be a problem, but it seems that the components have been updated!

Now there is a green mark to indicate that the thief has the item (previously a red mark), and a white mark (nothing printed on the thief card, previously a green mark) to indicate that the thief does not have the item.

Family loved it, and this is so much more intuitive than the red/green marks. Fear not, my fellow colorblind players!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Young
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info. Could you add a photo to your post?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hever Bastion
msg tools
I recently got this game and can confirm that it now uses GREEN to indicate that the thief does have the item, and white space to indicate that the thief doesn't have it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.