Marc S
United States
Collegeville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I add the tokens from the expansion to the base game, isn't it possible that a non-epic game would possible have too few victory card tokens?

Expansion Tokens:
2 x Blue Victory Card (small map)
2 x Green Victory Card (small map)
2 x Red Victory Card (large map)
3 x Loot (small map)
3 x Rumor (small map)
2 x Crew (small map)
1 x Crew (large map)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drozdy András
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think this might be possible with the non-epic game on a smaller map, but it is not possible with the larger map.

If I have counted the tokens and victory items correctly then there is a ~0.000000025 chance of this happening. It is extremely unlikely to happen, even so, this is an undesired property.

I will need to check this, we will look into it next week. In either case you do not have to worry about this happening even if it turns out it is theoretically a possibility.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc S
United States
Collegeville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! Would it cause problems if I were to mark the extra tokens with a dot on the reward side so they could be removed quickly in non-epic games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drozdy András
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I see no problems.
(You can always use the bag to pull random tokens, then it does not matter where you mark them.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.