Subject: Difference between english and french rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeffrey LEPIETON
France
flag msg tools
Hello,

I read both rules, there is a big difference :
- p. 7 : the english rules say that when you're in bankruptcy, you don't loose money, neither durability points

In the french one, they say you don't loose money, you just loose durability points.

Huge isn't it ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregg Senko
United States
North Ridgeville
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
While I have not had an opportunity to read the rules yet, this does sound like a big gap between the two versions as to losing durability or not. I was told this game is coming out late April so I would hope there's enough time to make any corrections by then. It does seem unlikely though since the release date is only five weeks away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey LEPIETON
France
flag msg tools
This is really big gap and I think there is no correction.
You can load the french rules here :
http://staticns.ankama.com/downloads/Gangrush_regle_shop_FR....

(I'm going to post rule difference for "Rush and Bash : Winter is now" too )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Zheng
China
Shanghai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Jeffrey,

After i reviewing the rules, I think I have no idea of "finish line". I should have thought that the finish line is at the end of zone 6. But later , I found that there is setup on Page 14 and players needed to be back to zone 1. So which understanding is right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Kings
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
boyyiyi wrote:
Hello Jeffrey,

After i reviewing the rules, I think I have no idea of "finish line". I should have thought that the finish line is at the end of zone 6. But later , I found that there is setup on Page 14 and players needed to be back to zone 1. So which understanding is right?

Hi dean,

In the normal game, the finish line is the end of the board. Just go from start to finish. No need to go back to zone 1.

The setup on page 14 is a 'variant' where your escape is blocked and you need to u-turn and head back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leon Zilverstand
Netherlands
flag msg tools
GNAOW wrote:
Hello,

I read both rules, there is a big difference :
- p. 7 : the english rules say that when you're in bankruptcy, you don't loose money, neither durability points

In the french one, they say you don't loose money, you just loose durability points.

Huge isn't it ?

For me the french rules make more sense, your car still gets damaged when something happens, but if you have no money left (e.g. bankrupcy), then you can't loose it. What you don't have you can't loose, but you still have "health", so that you can loose ;-).

/Leon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey LEPIETON
France
flag msg tools
That’s why I made thé post 🙂 it’s too important 🙂

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.