Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Severn
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I rolled a two strike attack (5/4) in the 3rd phase of turn 4 for a Jap carrier force...the US targeted task force is 6 hexes away

when (exactly...in the sequence of play & what turn/phase) does the first attack(5)land?

when (exactly...in the sequence of play & what turn/phase)does the second attack (4) land?

thx for any help

Bill

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Lavin
United States
Cambridge
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All info comes from Rulebook section 15.0, pgs. 38 and 39.

The Turn of Landing Table shows that if the target is six hexes away, the Japanese planes will land the following turn. So if the first wave attacks on turn 4, they would land on turn 5. The second wave attacks 2 phases later, on turn 5 phase one. That second wave would land on the following turn, turn 6. See the second example on pg. 38.

"Strikes land during the Japanese Log Updating Step of the Game Turn End Phase."

Some complex rules, to be sure. I have to take a refresher course every time I play this game.

Larry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.