3 Posts

Pandemic Legacy: Season 1» Forums » Rules

Subject: [Spoilers for July and later] Question about a certain card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mellina Huitema
Canada
flag msg tools
States on Binoculars sticker (don't have it in front of me so may be paraphrase): "Discard to move search token 2 additional spaces when using search action. Not an action."

We stuck one of these on Washington a while back. I never got the opportunity to use it, but I wanted to use Washington to discard (blue is our C0da) as my only search card--my interpretation is I would be forfeiting the two additional spaces, and it would just act as a regular card without any search cards to accompany it. I'd have to be using a different search card or cards and then also discard that card to get the two additional spaces.

Or is the correct interpretation that you could discard Washington and only Washington to give you 3 total spaces when you take the search action?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ferejohn
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
badge
Pitying fools as hard as I can...
mbmbmbmbmb
You were correct. If you discard Washington as "Washington" (or as "Blue Card") you cannot *also* discard it as "Binoculars".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mellina Huitema
Canada
flag msg tools
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.