BoardGameGeek» Forums » Board Game Design » Works in Progress

Subject: [WIP] Quickdraw v1.5 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
George Killick
United Kingdom
flag msg tools

Hello everyone!

If anyone remembers my various posts about 'Quickdraw', well, it's back, with some new and exciting changes! I meant to update this game much more, but then 60-70 hour work weeks happened.

In general, the new changes are designed to speed the game up, streamline it and make it feel more tense. It also adds a new character, Dona Alonso, with more on the way!

Here is the new link to the print and play:
http://bit.ly/2lF20la

And to the tabletop simulator workshop mod:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=87965...

If anyone has any feedback, please feel free to pm me on this site or post in the 'Play Testers' forum thread I'll set up.

In case you missed the original post, here's a brief description:

All players play their cards simultaneously. You have the option of playing 'Ready' cards to get ready to shoot, 'Stare' cards to protect yourself or 'Flashback' cards to flash back to earlier events in the film, which will give you some advantage. Each character also comes with their own unique cards. When you feel ready, you can play your "Bang!" card to shoot your opponent; beware however, because no matter how many 'Ready' cards you have, if your opponent plays a 'Stare' on the exact same turn you played your 'Bang!', then they stare you down, and your hand moves away from your holster. It's all about trying to predict what your opponent is going to play!

Thanks, and happy shootin'!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Killick
United Kingdom
flag msg tools

Hi all!

There's another new gunslinger in town - Buckshot - who uses his tricks and traps to outplay his opponents, winning him precious moments in the final showdown. You will find this character's Print 'n Play along with the others (see the above link), and he's also been added to the Tabletop Simulator version.

Unfortunately I'm not an artist, so the new characters won't be looking as good as the others just yet I'm afraid!

There's also been a change to the other characters' Print 'n Plays, which should make the game more tense!

Hopefully next week there'll either be a new character or a new game mode. As always feel free to share feedback if you have any

Happy shootin'!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.