Subject: Balloon Artist rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Guy McCann
United States
Lexington
South Carolina
flag msg tools
The coins that are put on the card during the Guest Step, these are strictly for the Staff member and only used for End Game scoring right? Or do you collect those coins as you wish?

I'm guessing they are for end game scoring, but would like clarification.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kate Finch
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You're right - you only get them at the end of the game.

And if the BA is dismissed, then the coins are lost.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A3n Max
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a further clarification here, does the BA card get 5 coins every round during each guest step? I.E. if you got it out during the first round it would have 40 coins on it at the end of the game (on the provisor nothing happens to your control of the BA card)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Désirée Greverud
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Amas73 wrote:
Just a further clarification here, does the BA card get 5 coins every round during each guest step? I.E. if you got it out during the first round it would have 40 coins on it at the end of the game (on the provisor nothing happens to your control of the BA card)?

correct
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Finch
Australia
Carindale
QLD
flag msg tools
designer
badge
My hat? Definitely not a mind-control alien, no.
mbmbmbmbmb
That's right, 5 coins per round, 40 coins maximum over 8 rounds - assuming he doesn't get fired, hypnotised or mind-controlled in the meantime

Edit: ooh, ninja'd!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Désirée Greverud
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
joelfinch wrote:
That's right, 5 coins per round, 40 coins maximum over 8 rounds - assuming he doesn't get fired, hypnotised or mind-controlled in the meantime

since the coins can't be removed, what would be the point of mesmerizing him?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Gass
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
DragonsDream wrote:
joelfinch wrote:

You can dismiss staff members with an action which includes staff members you only have mesmerized for a turn.

Edit: I should mention it takes a park action to do it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Désirée Greverud
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Flame112 wrote:
DragonsDream wrote:
joelfinch wrote:

You can dismiss staff members with an action which includes staff members you only have mesmerized for a turn.

Edit: I should mention it takes a park action to do it.

does the original Balloon seller employer have any recourse here? Mesmer is unblockable, as is headhunting. Seem that staff simply can't be protected. That's unfortunate. Would have been nice if staff stealing abilities were a 4th attack type with their own defenses.

If I headhunt a mesmerist who has already mesmerized some one, do I get the mesmerized employee as well? That would potentially allow some way to grab back staff you have lost.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.