Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Mohnkern
United States
Germantown
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I'm an idiot. I cracked open all the packs and slid the new Variant cards from the mouse expansion into the player decks.

Is there any way to identify them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamel Rha
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I remember, it is indicated on the cards : "replace attack set of X character withh thiese cards", or something like that. Sorry I don't have them with me at the moment.

Edit : and i think there are variants for Harry and Susan. A side-job foe variant also... annnddd i cannot remember more, sorry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Mohnkern
United States
Germantown
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jamelrha wrote:
If I remember, it is indicated on the cards : "replace attack set of X character withh thiese cards", or something like that. Sorry I don't have them with me at the moment.

Edit : and i think there are variants for Harry and Susan. A side-job foe variant also... annnddd i cannot remember more, sorry.

Good call. Harry's say replace, Susan's say infected, replace her attack cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andres Montanes-Lleras
Colombia
Bogota
flag msg tools
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE (PLAYER)
badge
My first children's fantasy novel EL DRAGÓN DE VAPOR (illustrations by Marcos Toledo Porras)
mbmbmbmbmb
You can also check the kickstarter page, where they show all the cards in Harry and Susan's decks, so you can pick the ones that are not there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamel Rha
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the "variant" card for side jobs is the Evil Hat. Well, less a variant than a card to add to the deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Vogel
United States
Hayward
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The three variant Susan cards are all attacks with a picture of vampire Susan. The order of Saint Giles, the beast within, and the call of blood

The two Harry variant cards, one overcome, lashes gift; and one take advantage card, insulting costume.

The one side jobs a variant card is a Foe, the evil hat.

The variant Player cards all replace specific cards in their decks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Kaylor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jamelrha wrote:
I think the "variant" card for side jobs is the Evil Hat. Well, less a variant than a card to add to the deck.

I was under the impression that there were only 5 variant cards. So there's 6? Fantastic.

edit: found my answer here. https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1729363/there-evil-hat

short version: Yes, there is a 6th card in the variant pack. no, it was not listed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.