The BattleCry, Ink Forge and America Club teams would like to invite you to our special monthly gaming event.
Location is the Commerce A building. Building 114 on the map linked at the bottom of this blurb.
Second Sunday of the month.
March = Sunday 12th
April = Sunday 9th
May = Sunday 14th
1 day of awesome gaming.
Gold coin donation
There will be a range of things to take part in.
1) Board gaming. We have a large loaner library of games that people can just turn up and try out. Or bring your own games to share. We have heaps of space for playing.
2) Roleplaying. Heaps of options, check out the posts in here. Competitive, casual, systemed and systemless. Choose from a range of options for a day. Morning games start at 9:30am, and afternoon games start at 2pm.
3) Bring and Buy area. A big table area in our casual hang out room where you can sell gaming stuff, buy gaming stuff. There will also be snacks and drinks on sale all day.
Prizes, random raffles, give aways... Pop in for a visit or come play all day. Something for everyone.
Parking for the event: There is one building called the Owen G Glenn Building. It's a carparking building off Grafton Road which is just $6 for the whole day on Sundays. It's open from 7am to 11pm. Building 260 near the roads on the right hand side of this map. http://web.env.auckland.ac.nz/public/maps/city.pdf
- Last edited Thu Mar 9, 2017 12:13 am (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Thu Mar 9, 2017 12:12 am