Mage Knight Board Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Agility rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Djamil Meran
France
flag msg tools
Hi,

I was fighting 2 enemies, i want to fight them individually, i use agility and generate 10 move points before the fight. Is it possible to use 8 points to generate 4 range attack in one enemy and use the points left in the other enemy?

TY

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Cochran
United States
Costa Mesa
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Small nitpick first: you generate the move points after you start the fight. When you start your action you lose all leftover points from the Move phase.

That said, Agility converts points one at a time, so you can split up the targets, yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
jsciv wrote:
Small nitpick first: you generate the move points after you start the fight. When you start your action you lose all leftover points from the Move phase.

Only if you are using Lost Legion.

If you are playing the basic game, the way tonykgb2 describes it is correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Cochran
United States
Costa Mesa
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Benkyo wrote:
jsciv wrote:

Only if you are using Lost Legion.

If you are playing the basic game, the way tonykgb2 describes it is correct.

Fair. For some reason I was thinking Agility was a LL card, but oops.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.