Mistfall: Heart of the Mists» Forums » Rules

Subject: Beleghor Sharptooth - Ally Action rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Bendig
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmb
Beleghor's Starting Ally Action allows him to use the Enemy assigned to him to attack another Enemy in the same Hero Area.

At the start of an encounter, all Enemies are in front of the Hero and normally get assigned to an Ally during the Defense phase. Can I assign an Enemy to Beleghor during the Hero Phase or can this Ability only be used if there is an Enemy assigned to Beleghor from the previous round (i.e. it can never be used during the first round of an encounter)?

If the Enemy Beleghor controls kills the Enemy it attacks, does that still yield a Progress token?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Rowe
United Kingdom
Spalding
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
In order to make time for writing I must give up working or gaming...
mbmbmbmbmb
Beleghor has a Reflex on his starting side which lets you assign an Enemy to him at any time (for +1 focus, only one Enemy may be assigned to him at a time). He can then make that Enemy attack another as an Ally Action. Beleghor could then use this Reflex to assign another Enemy. If something gave Beleghor a second Ally Action (like I think Arivel's power) then Beleghor could do this again.

Enemies imitated eliminated by your Ally are considered to be eliminated by you and gain progress tokens if the Active Encounter states this. Melekai also gets Enemies to attack each other and this counts as if he'd eliminated them himself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.