Jerry Dziuba
United States
Scurry
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's a way to play this fun game in solitaire form.

All rules of the game remain intact except in regard to the following:

After using the area cards to place your boat, plane, and truck - shuffle those three cards back into the deck and place it face down near the board.

After each complete round of movement boat/plane/truck, draw one area card and if there is a cube present in that area remove it from play. If there is no cube, then remove the disk if present. If there is neither a cube or disk in the area then just discard the card.

Keep playing until you decide there is no more profit to be made and have sold off your boat and truck.

You can consider the game won if you can finish with a 200+ score.

Tweak as desired. Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Santos
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:Solitaire Logistico
Nick Danger (#26713),

Works pretty well. The constant attrition of resources and demands does a reasonable job at simulating other players. This isn't my favorite game but this solitaire version makes it a more useful game on my shelf.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Van Biesbrouck
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re:Solitaire Logistico
Nick Danger (#26713),

What do you do if there are multiple cubes present? Is there any provision for removal of goods/discs from the same area many times? (Otherwise you can cheaply build a stockpile on a space that was chosen at the beginning of the game, waiting for it to increase in value.)

Michael

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin B. Smith
United States
Mercer Island
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry to raise this thread from the dead 8 years later, but based on the rules overview on cwali's webs site, it seems that you are not allowed to to just drop off a cube anywhere. It seems like the only ways you are allowed to remove a cube from your vehicle are either to transfer to another of your vehicles on that space, or to fulfill a demand disk.

So there could never be multiple cubes present on a space. Is that correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin B. Smith
United States
Mercer Island
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
peakhope wrote:
So there could never be multiple cubes present on a space. Is that correct?

Never mind. I got my copy of the game, and found the rule (buried in a seemingly unrelated section) that says that you can indeed unload a cube anywhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.