Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » ACT (Canberra)

Subject: Champions of Midgard Expansions KS rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cameron Lawrence
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Canberra KS Addicts,

I'm wondering if anyone is intending to support the Champions of Midgard campaign currently on KS with about six days to run.

I know there are some Viking theme fans in the area and am keen to see if there is an option to combine shipping etc.

Apologies for the shotgun aproach.
Happy for responses here or as geekmail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Hurman
Australia
Oxley
Australian Capital Territory
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi Cameron,

Despite not yet playing my copy of Champions of Midgard, I'm after the 2 expansions and currently have a pledge in for that. I'd be interested in dropping that and joining a group pledge but not running a group pledge (timing not good).

If there is an option to select add-ons later I'd consider it then. If I need to make a decision now (it's not clear to me whether they are allowing addition of funds in the pledge manager stage)I'd probably just go without.

Rob

PS - it seems like there are a lot less of these threads than I would have expected lately. Did everybody make a new years resolution that they have managed to stick to?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wolkey
United States
Spokane Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I pledged for both expansions. I'm a huge Champions of Midgard fan and the expansions look too good to pass up. I like the idea of going to the mountains to fight baddies in addition to crossing the sea to fight them.

And this will be the first neoprene map I've ever ordered. Just like how well it's designed to fit the main board and both expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Lawrence
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Rob, I'll respond to your GM.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Hurman
Australia
Oxley
Australian Capital Territory
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
DrClaw wrote:
Thanks Rob, I'll respond to your GM.

Responded. Apologies for the length ... and general boringness.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.