Subject: European availability? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ola Mikael Hansson
Sweden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just came across this game from Mina's blog, and her review of it made the game sound very intriguing to me.

Looking at European shops, none seemed to have. (And I'd like to get both base game and renaissance for increased variability.)

Did it never get distributed in Europe? Or was it really limited number and therefore all sold out?

Any idea whether it will became available within Europe in the future? A new printrun, or anything?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucio Pierobon
Germany
Bad Tölz
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a German Edition widely available here (Pegasus), but I a m not sure whether it contains both base game and expansion (which is a stand alone game btw) or not.

You can see it here:
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgameversion/323582/german-fir...

For the english version I fear only order to Moaideas will work, but he is always present in Essen, so you can generally order the games to be delivered there (this is what I did last year to get both his games).

Hope to have been of some help
Lucio

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Broderick
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It contains contains the base game and expansion. Pegasus Spiele are now producing the same version in English as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Van Swords
United Kingdom
Scunthorpe
North Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Aside from the publishers, what's the difference between these two games? If they are different i want to buy both, but if they are the same game reskinned i only want to buy one.

Can anyone help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Broderick
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As I mentioned in the post above yours, the Pegasus Spiele edition contains the base game + the Renaissance expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Van Swords
United Kingdom
Scunthorpe
North Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheers, somehow i never even saw your post lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.