Subject: Naruto Shipuuden: Attack of Akatsuki The Board Game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Angel Rambo Sevilla
Philippines
Cebu
flag msg tools
Hi Guys,

I have created a Board Game named Naruto Shippuden: Attack of Akatsuki The Board Game. It's been years already on making this one and I finally able to make it as what it is. Unfortunately I do not have the resources yet for this game to make it to production as well as the license from the Naruto Creator but hoping someday this will come true.

My Checklist of the game:

* Character Figures and Cards (Done)
* Game Board (Done)
* Ninja Tools (Done)
* Summons and elemental Effects (On Going)
* Dice to be use in the game (Done)
* Character Jutsu/Technique (On Going)
* Chakra and damage counters (Done)
* Play test (80% Done)

Feel free to leave your comments and your Idea as well on what should I do with this board game I created.

See photos for details.

Feel free to leave your comments and your Idea as well on what should I do with this board game I created.

See photos for details.

The Hidden Villages

The Akatsuki Figures

The Hero/Shinobi Cards

The Hero/Shinobi and Villain Figures

The Ninja Tools
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carel Teijgeler
Netherlands
Vlaardingen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:

1. First get the IP rigths.
2. Publish the rule book (downloadable)
3. Make a PnP PDF file.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angel Rambo Sevilla
Philippines
Cebu
flag msg tools
Hi Carel,

Thanks for your response however, I realized that it is impossible for me to do the list you mentioned specially getting the IP rights as well as the publishing as of the moment since I am just alone. Maybe in the days to come I could get someone to make this a reality but for now, I just enjoy this prototype game with my friends and relatives.

Thank you again!

Angel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angel Rambo Sevilla
Philippines
Cebu
flag msg tools
Just a teaser though, I also made a new game called Bleach The Board Game. Please feel free to check the photos.

I really can't help my self. I love Manga, Anime and Board Game so I made my own game where my favorite characters are in. hehehe.

Bleach Game Board:

Bleach Chibi Figures(The picture is not my but I do have the figures like Naruto)

The Tokens:

The mechanic of this game is like Forbidden Island/Desert, Pandemic:ROC and DOTR.

My next project would be the following:

Naruto Shippuden Board Game called Eyes VS Tails. (One on One Battle mechanic)

One Piece The Board Game with a Pirate and Dungeon Crawl mechanic.

Naruto Board Game: Tower defense like game.

Thank you for your time. Feel free to response if you are interested with Bleach I could give you the rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quentin N.
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Before posting a list of other projects/ ideas, it might be better to give information on the game (concept/ rules), at least if you want to encourage reactions. Otherwise it will remain a plain solo chatting thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angel Rambo Sevilla
Philippines
Cebu
flag msg tools
Thank you Monsieur Quentin, I will make note of it. I will update my project in a clear and elaborate manner soonest. Your response is very much appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.