Hide
4 Posts

A Game of Thrones: The Card Game (Second Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Essential cards for any deck rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
k karyo
msg tools
because I'm trying not to buy any further than 3 core for casual play, I'm thinking of hunting certain card like Kingsroad and Roseroad from ebay so it can fit enough on 8 monodeck. other than those two, any other card that you guys reccommend to buy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Schutte
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
3 copies of the main characters for what every house you'll be playing are pretty important. If your not playing in tourneys I'd just proxy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Lelas
Ireland
Dublin
Dublin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
ACTING TALENT!
mbmbmbmbmb
Multiples of Roseroad, Kingsroad, Milk of the Poppy, Nightmares, Bodyguard and Tears of Lys all seem pretty standard options for most decks.

I almost never run a deck without 3 Roseroads and 3 Kingsroads.

You may want 2x of certain plot cards in some scenarios. Honestly, the extra Core Sets are worth it, give you the chance to have multiple decks on the go too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Thomson
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
This is the end; hold your breath and count to ten; feel the earth move and then; hear my heart burst again
badge
"We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Tennyson
mbmbmbmbmb
Just go buy several copies of this when it comes out:

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2017/2/24/lion-an...

Roseroads, Kingsroads, Milks, Nightmares, Tears, Put to the Sword...

What more do you need?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.