Scott Leibbrandt
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

INFAMY CARD - TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR
Instead of reading "Place a Chieftain Cube" the card should read "Place a Hero Token"

BLOOD PACT (EXPANSION CARDS) - TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS
Card 1: "Place 2 Influence Cubes in the Bulgarian Kingdom" should read "Place 2 Influence Cubes in the Bulgaria"

Card 2: "Place 2 Influence Cubes in the Duchy of Poland" should read "Place 2 Influence Cubes in Poland"

Card 3: "Place 2 Influence Cubes in the Abbasid Caliphate" should read "Place 2 Influence Cubes in Abbasid"

COLLECT PLUNDER (RULES PAGE 7) - CLARIFICATION
The rulebook reads "Once all battles have been resolved, the players
collect plunder from the Neutral Regions. You get all the Plunder Tokens in every region where you still have cubes."

NOTE: Players may collect plunder in Neutral Regions where they only have a Hero Token(s).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Fromm
United States
Cameron Park
California
flag msg tools
designer
A question about moving cubes from kingdoms: Can the number of cubes indicated on an influence card be moved to any neutral territories or do they have to move to the same neutral territory?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Leibbrandt
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
My apologies for the delayed response, Jon. Multiple units on a single card do NOT need to move together. They can be split up and move into multiple, different neutral regions.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Catley
United Kingdom
Hull
East Yorkshire
flag msg tools
There's another typographical error on the Infamy cards. Instead of reading "Draw 2 Objective cards, keep 1", I assume it should read "Draw 2 Trade Route cards, keep 1".

Nice looking game, but quality control is not the best.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.