Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
JJ Pearson
United States
landrum
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just happened on this game, and it seems to be right up my alley. No idea how I missed the KS...

In any case, I'm a Completionist like none other, so before I go too far down the rabbit hole, is there any way I can get the promos for this one?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan Furman
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The only exclusives are three double-sided random market setup cards, and the website (link around here somewhere) has that functionality (only better .

There are some promos from various other KS projects and conventions and such -- I don't know how to get those.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin 'qxc' Riley
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.actionphasegames.com/pages/aerandomizer randomizer link
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
stoneleaf wrote:
The only exclusives are three double-sided random market setup cards, and the website (link around here somewhere) has that functionality (only better .

There are some promos from various other KS projects and conventions and such -- I don't know how to get those.

Actually there also are 3 Basic Nemesis cards. One for each tier.
None of which are minions. I don't know of any way to get them. I've backed the game so I have them already.
I can't tell you what they do from the top of my head. One of them is a Power card that you can discard by paying 8 aether.

They are labelled P1, P2 and P3 and are not reprints of any other card.

Aeon's End: Bane Sire is an alternate art card that was part of a YouTube channel Kickstarter campaign. It's labeled P4

There are two promotional cards that are available through International Tabletop Day: a spell and a Basic Nemesis tier 1 minion. They're labelled P5 and P6. You can see them here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.