Roberto Lanza
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmb
turbocooler wrote:
Is there a difference between the two?

Is one better quality than the other?

Never mind, did not see the other thread before posting. Basically FFG screwed up the translation. The FFG version is heavily discounted so now I have to decide if I want to deal with the errata or pay up for the cleaner version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Burbidge
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The ffg was so terrible I repurchased it when the kosmos edition came out. Much happier now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Kundlak
Slovakia
Bratislava
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, forget FFG, get Kosmos.
FFG can burn their copies whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich A
United Kingdom
London
NW London
flag msg tools
Well despite what the others have said if it's a big discount I'd buy the FFG one. Artwork is exactly the same and the errata are mostly relatively minor text changes. It hasn't affected my playing of it at all. But if the kosmos version isn't much more then buy that one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Lanza
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmb
Rikboy wrote:
Well despite what the others have said if it's a big discount I'd buy the FFG one. Artwork is exactly the same and the errata are mostly relatively minor text changes. It hasn't affected my playing of it at all. But if the kosmos version isn't much more then buy that one.

It was a FLGS and the difference was $23. I lost out because someone purchased it before I could get there. I got stuck at work and was not able to get back to the shop on time before someone else purchased it

cry

I will pick up the Kosmos version for my Bday in May given I am not saving anything right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.