Hide
2 Posts

Eclipse: Shadow of the Rift» Forums » Rules

Subject: some problems ! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
waytim calys
msg tools
1. about the shapers , borrow the resources, can i remand after the production phase ?
2. about the shapers , about the warships for go to the future , can i deduct vp to get the warships for now ?
3. about the shapers , can i flip over the colonial ships to get a new plate after the war phase?
4. when you get a discovery , "get 5 resources" . i need discard this discovery ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris K.
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
waytim wrote:
1. about the shapers , borrow the resources, can i remand after the production phase ?

If you are referring to "fulfilling" a tile that gave you resources by paying for it, then no. It needs to be fulfilled "on your turn" and "before one of your actions" which means during one of your turns during the action phase.

Also Fullfillment needs to be done "BEFORE the upkeep phase" to not loose the points. So Upkeep phase, where you produce additional resources, is not a point where you can do it.

waytim wrote:

2. about the shapers , about the warships for go to the future , can i deduct vp to get the warships for now ?

You can only fulfill a tile in the round where it is due for fullfillment. There is nothing in the rules allowing to access those ships early.

waytim wrote:

3. about the shapers , can i flip over the colonial ships to get a new plate after the war phase?

Yes. At the start of the upkeep phase you can "use remaining colony ships" this does include using them to refresh your distortion tile pool.

waytim wrote:

4. when you get a discovery , "get 5 resources" . i need discard this discovery ?

I am not sure what you mean.
I assume you mean the new discovery "Accelerated evolution". This gives you the choice between +5 Mutagen OR +5 of any one regular basic resource.

If you want to take the resources, you discard the tile for it and get the resources. It works like all other resource granting discovery tiles. You can also keep the Tile for 2 VP as usual without taking the resources.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.