Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Tiki» Forums » Rules

Subject: Possible although perhaps unprobable situation with the +2 village? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mosse Stenström
Finland
Porvoo
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Let's say one pineapple had been removed from the stash early on with a -1 village, so there are only six pineapples in circulation. Let's then say I've got two pineapples, my opponent has three and there is therefore one pineapple left to get. I then manage to score the +2 village - how would the game be scored?

- Do I get the one pineapple, then (because of the tie with an empty reserve) the one lost pineapple will be returned to the stash and the game would go on?
- Do I get the one pineapple, then return the lost one, which I would then get as my second, winning the game?

Basic question: How would one act with the +2 village if there is only one pineapple left to contest?

Thanks, really looking forward to this game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florian Corroyer
Switzerland
flag msg tools
Hi,

In this case, you win the last pineapple of the reserve. So, there is a tie : the lost pineapple return to the reserve and the game go on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.