Subject: Unpunched counter sheet scans? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Williams
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
So, I recently picked up both panzer leader and panzer blitz. And it's annoying as heck, because panzer leader only has 240 (out of 384) counters in its box, and panzer blitz has 487 (out of 352) counters in ITS box. So obviously, some counters are in the wrong boxes, and if I am lucky, I am only missing 9 total counters between the 2 games. However, I need to find scanned unpunched counter sheets, to tediously match everything up.

Anyone have scans of the sheets from Panzer Blitz available? I checked the files and forums here, and didn't see them. Supposedly there WERE scans at isimulacrum website, but the links are dead.

Any help appreciated! Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Jornet
Spain
Valencia
Comunidad Valenciana
flag msg tools
The sword is the mind. If the mind is right, the sword is right.
mb
Check the pictures gallery. They are there.

Regards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew J
United Kingdom
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
Invicta
mbmbmbmbmb
If it helps at all, the two sets of unit counters depict the weapons class slightly differently - italic in Panzer Leader (H), not in Panzerblitz (H).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Williams
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Thanks folks I'm gonna sort this out today

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Easiest way I've found to do this is open both image files in MS Paint and literally cross them off as you find them and sort them into their appropriate box. That way at the end of it all you can definitively say which ones you're missing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Smith
msg tools
Or check the backs of the counters to see if the colors match up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Williams
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Ok, now this is not working :/ I checked the picture gallery, and while there are many sheets of counters, most are redone counter sheets, not original scans, and the ones that are original scans do not account for the entire 352 counters. I might be missing something here, but I simply cannot seem to find either scans of all the sheets, or at least a full counter list somewhere?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Badger
England
London
Enfield
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Panzerblitz counter scans from the picture gallery:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronald Tweakston
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The ID numbers on PanzerBlitz counters have 3 digits, except for artillery which have 2. All ID numbers on Panzer Leader counters have 4 digits.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Williams
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
Thanks for all the help folks. Thanks to your help, I got all the images I needed, and finally sorted everything out, and the final count is - Panzer Leader is "missing" the 7 blank tiles (who cares, right?) and Panzer blitz is missing 2 actual counters - 1 of the white "X" pieces, and #142 - a german rifle. I think I can get those replaced fairly easily... feeling much better now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Hamilton
United States
California
flag msg tools
Were you able to get the german rifle and the white X counters?if not i can send them if you want.
Steve
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.