3 Posts

Shadows of Brimstone: City of the Ancients» Forums » Rules

Subject: Scafford Gang Firefight ability rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lee Werrin
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I recently bought the Scafford Gang expansion and am puzzled as to how the Firefight ability works. It is activated "At Initiative 1" but as the gang is at initiative 4 is this saying:
a. It is only activated when they are reduced to Initiative 1 by some means?
b. If they activate first in a turn then it is applied?

Have searched for info but can not find anything so was wondering how others use or can point me in the right direction for an answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Jelley
United Kingdom
Hungerford
Berkshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
leewerrin1 wrote:
I recently bought the Scafford Gang expansion and am puzzled as to how the Firefight ability works. It is activated "At Initiative 1" but as the gang is at initiative 4 is this saying:
a. It is only activated when they are reduced to Initiative 1 by some means?
b. If they activate first in a turn then it is applied?

Have searched for info but can not find anything so was wondering how others use or can point me in the right direction for an answer.

The Scafford Gang activate as normal using their initiative. When you reach initiative 1 in the turn order the Scafford Gang models not adjacent to a hero fire again, so they may fire twice each turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Werrin
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Many thanks Philip, think I've got that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.