Hide
4 Posts

Galaxy Defenders» Forums » Rules

Subject: Biotech Passive Ability rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Britten
msg tools
The way I read it (probably wrong), when ever the Biotech heals, he himself is healed for +1 health.

Is this right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark T
United States
Southern MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have it in front of me and it's been a while, but I thought it meant that whenever he is healed, he gets an extra point, but I could see how you could read it the other way. Like I said, it's been a while (unfortunately) since I've had a chance to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Smith
United States
West Nyack
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I probably shouldn't respond since I don't have the card here with me....

That said, I've always played it that when the Biotech heals anybody, the agent being healed gets +1 healing. Thematically, he's more efficient at using the healing equipment than any other agent. I've never thought he gets a free health when healing others.

Might be nice if I was wrong, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro el Roque
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wsmithjr wrote:

That said, I've always played it that when the Biotech heals anybody, the agent being healed gets +1 healing. Thematically, he's more efficient at using the healing equipment than any other agent.

I think this interpretation makes most sense thematically. It's the way i play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.