Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charbel Fourel
France
Lyon-Toulon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
The game will be release in france at the end of april 2017, next step will be the english localisation and a possible release for the end of 2017 summer. Localisation is almost over (we were working on it last week) so it's a matter of time
thx for your interrest
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jabagi K
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello.

Your game was mentioned by Bruno Faidutti in his blog at http://faidutti.com/blog/?p=8662 and it really peaked my interest. Any news about the English version? Will it be available in Essen? Do you have a price set?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CycyX
France
Magny en Vexin
Val d'Oise
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, the french version is up on Philibert for a delivery half-september, but it's not there already.
I would like to have update about this release too...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Gaia
France
Asnières
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Being a Geek is a sure sign of a sound mind, cause it means you think that life as it is is dull and should be more interesting. Which it is.
mbmbmbmbmb
Charbel wrote:
The game will be release in france at the end of april 2017, next step will be the english localisation and a possible release for the end of 2017 summer. Localisation is almost over (we were working on it last week) so it's a matter of time:)
thx for your interrest :)

And I confirm: it's an absolutely brilliant game. Kudos dude!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charbel Fourel
France
Lyon-Toulon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
brunogaia wrote:
Charbel wrote:
The game will be release in france at the end of april 2017, next step will be the english localisation and a possible release for the end of 2017 summer. Localisation is almost over (we were working on it last week) so it's a matter of time
thx for your interrest

And I confirm: it's an absolutely brilliant game. Kudos dude!

Thx

About the localisation: Sorry i gave wrong intel about it. We had delay in the french production, wich cascade on the english and deutsch release date. We will keep you in touch as soon as we can.
Thx for you interest

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charbel Fourel
France
Lyon-Toulon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
BUT ...

we'll have english and deutsch card sets and rule book available for sell in Essen

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Miller
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
Tried your game at Essen, on my long way home my mind keep going back it.
It's really an awesome game, regretting I didn't buy a copy despite the French boards. Will you guys post here when you release an English version?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charbel Fourel
France
Lyon-Toulon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
will be done as soon as we have a clear release date

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eszter Belevári
Hungary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello!

Where can I find the English rules? I saw this game in Essen, and I liked it. I would like to read the rules. Can I buy the English version somewhere?

Thanks!

Br,
Eszti

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charbel Fourel
France
Lyon-Toulon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
GamerWonderWoman wrote:
Hello!

Where can I find the English rules? I saw this game in Essen, and I liked it. I would like to read the rules. Can I buy the English version somewhere?

Thanks!

Br,
Eszti

early release in deutsch and english was a an Essen exclusivity. The game will be released in english but we don't have a clear releae date right now, i'll post intel as son as i have some, on the forum

Concerning the rules, i'll put a link to them tomorow. Since it's an early acces rulebook ( english and deutsch)there will be some modifications until the official release that won't appear in the downloadable file i'll release tomorow, just so you know
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben
msg tools
mbmb
Hello,
Please find french, beta english, and deutch rulebooks below :
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lhkv8bw6n4vpech/AAB6GrabanzGWVZis...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark C
United States
Ypsilanti
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
blackwabbit wrote:
Hello,
Please find french, beta english, and deutch rulebooks below :
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lhkv8bw6n4vpech/AAB6GrabanzGWVZis...

Thanks for the link. I'll be interested to follow this thread for more release info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
André Nettelnstrot
Germany
Oelde
flag msg tools
www.oelder-spieletreff.de
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a release date yet?
German version should be released in october 17. Since then, there were some delays. Actually, there´s no official statement about a german release date. What should german backers (spieleschmiede) be aware of?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Bauer
Germany
Weiden
Bayern
flag msg tools
Also waiting for this date ... :whistle:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lutz Pietschker
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Go1jo wrote:
Actually, there´s no official statement about a german release date.

This was extensively discussed in the Spieleschmiede project space. The status as of 2018-06-01 is: Production start is scheduled for June 2018 (German version + 2nd print run French version, including the first 3 expansions Hank's, Etho & Taïs). Delivery to end customers is expected not before September 2018.
There were several setbacks in the form of production problems (like boards losing their colour in the creases) and also personal problems at the publisher's. This is a very big project for a small publisher, and also their first crowd-funded project, so maybe a little patience is in order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
English update?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.