Battle for Stalingrad» Forums » General

Subject: Play Aids in english rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tiago Santos
Portugal
flag msg tools
Hi,

I have the Japanese version of BfS.It contains the SPI English rules and new (and much more user-friendly) play aids...unfortunately I can't read in Japanese!

Can anyone send me a scanned copy of the DG version of these play aids? Having the game, and being for personal use, I think I'm not breaking any legal rights...:)

Best

Tiago

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Evans
United States
Berlin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have many files from the old SPI version. Happy to share those if you want.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Johnson
United States
Seguin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you please specify what you need. The setup and reinf charts? The TEC/CRT? Other? The setup and reinf charts have pics in this forum.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiago Santos
Portugal
flag msg tools
Mak

Thanks, I have a copy of the SPI rulebook and set-up/reinforcement charts. Is there any more play aid charts (original or "home made")?

Donald

What I really need are ALL the tables printed on the map, as well as the sheet with the description of the units specifications...I already have the original set-up/reinforcement chars (of course, if it isn't too hard-working, I would welcome those too!). The Six Angles version contains all of these in a more user-friendly format than the old SPI rulebook but they are in ...Japanese!

Before I embrace the daunting task of scanning the tables/sheets and try to google translate them, I'm trying to explore other (easier) alternatives...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Evans
United States
Berlin
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I uploaded some homemade play aids to the file section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiago Santos
Portugal
flag msg tools
I already have these, Mark, but thanks anyway...:)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.