Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Crawford
United States
Goose Creek
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anachrony flew completely under my radar until it showed up in the hotness on BGG. I see that the retail version has limited availability online (e.g., Funagain) but none of my go-to stores - Miniature Market, Coolstuff, Cardhaus - even have it up for preorder. My FLGS has never heard of the game.

Is the game going to be widely available soon? Full disclosure - my main reason for asking is I don't want to pay a higher price today at Funagain if it's going to be heavily discounted at Coolstuff next week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Schmidt
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's probably not going to be discounted at Cool Stuff next week, but I definitely think it will be widely available in time.

Both my FLGS's has Trickerion, and there has been a lot more buzz around Anachrony, as far as I know…

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Combs
United States
Spring Lake Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One thing to note, according thr the kickstarter page, Mindclash is only selling the Anachrony: Exosuit Commander Pack through their website, and possibly Funagain since I beleive they are the one's handling the orders. The commander pack is where you get the miniatures and two of the modules. And it sounds like they were only producing the one printing of these.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Moyano Loyola
Argentina
Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires
Other
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SpecularRain wrote:
It's probably not going to be discounted at Cool Stuff next week, but I definitely think it will be widely available in time.

Both my FLGS's has Trickerion, and there has been a lot more buzz around Anachrony, as far as I know…

Hey Adrian, can I ask you about your FLGS? I live in Lund and they haven't heard about Anachrony (but they have Trickerion).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Schmidt
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Isgrimnur5 wrote:
SpecularRain wrote:

Hey Adrian, can I ask you about your FLGS? I live in Lund and they haven't heard about Anachrony (but they have Trickerion).

Playoteket I assume? Weird that they are not aware of Anachrony. I bought Trickerion at Playoteket in Malmö.

Since SciFi-Bokhandeln moved to a bigger location, they have a really good boardgame section. They are basically next door to me, so I go there first nowadays. They have had a copy of Trickerion on their shelf every time I've been there. Not sure if it's the same copy…
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drake Coker
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
This is my tank for Combat Commander
mbmbmbmbmb
This is one game where being "late to the party" shouldn't matter. Just write a note to your future self to send a copy back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Crawford
United States
Goose Creek
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Olvenskol wrote:
This is one game where being "late to the party" shouldn't matter. Just write a note to your future self to send a copy back.

I think I see what you did there. Very clever...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.