Santorini: Golden Fleece» Forums » General

Subject: Gold standard for expansions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Collier
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just wanted to write how incredibly impressed I am by this expansion. Yes, specifically for Santorini it's awesome and brings so much added value. But more generally THIS is how to do an expansion. Brings more of the great things (i.e. god characters) and introduces just enough bolt on complexity in terms of new ideas (some of the God powers, the Golden Fleece and the heroes). The components are - again - absolutely gorgeous and of the highest quality. And on top of all this it was reasonably priced and packaged so beautifully and efficiently - so much amazingness packed into a small box.

I didn't think I could love Santorini any more than I do - I was wrong.

If there's one thing wrong with Santorini, it's that it's too difficult to get hold of now. Some many people I've played it with have immediately wanted it, and haven't been able to get a copy anywhere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Van Biesbrouck
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The base game is selling out but a reprint is underway. There are copies on Amazon.co.uk, but they seem a bit pricey.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.