3 Posts

Yamataï» Forums » Rules

Subject: Place / Slide / Switch in phase 3 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sebbo Sebbo
msg tools
In the rules it's written that
* the current player can "take one Culture Token for each boat that you placed on the board";
* the current player can build on an island "adjacent to at least one of the boats that you placed on the board during this turn".

Do a boat that has been slide or switch with a specific fleet tile is considered as placed by the user and can be used for collect tokens or construct a building?

In other words does "Placed boats" includes the ones that have been "Slided" and "Switched" ? If so, are the both boats that have been switched are eligible for the phase 3?

For example, I place a boat on one place and switch two other boats that are in two completely other places, does that mean I could pick a token adjacent on any of these three places?

Thanks in advance for your point of view on these points.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bruno cathala
France
st pierre en faucigny
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sliding or switching is not placing

But if you place a boat (meaning adding a new boat on the board), and Theo switch or slide it, than you can build close to that boat
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebbo Sebbo
msg tools
Thanks a lot for your answer Mr Cathala.

I'm ready for my first play of this Saturday

Cheers,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.