Unfair» Forums » General

Subject: Arriving Today! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alexandra M
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm far east coast Canada (opposite end of the country from where they were shipped) and my game is out for delivery! I'm so pleased that it is ahead of schedule and that the designers and team have been so transparent and open this whole time and such hard workers. Everyone has been a joy, and I'm super excited to open the beautiful box that is Unfair!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Winnipeg here. I received my game earlier this week and had a chance to break it out as a two player game last night.

Neither one of us had read the rules before hand, so it took about 15 minutes to get the lay of the land so as to speak. We used the recommended themes for a two player first game.

Within 30 minutes we were building attractions and hiring staff like no one's business.

Within 40 minutes we were shutting each others attractions down left and right.

IT.WAS.AWESOME.

I can't wait to try it out with more players.

This game certainly has a huge TAKE THAT component to it. But from my single play, I believe it can be ignored and played as a building game. Like I said, just a single play and I've only explored two themes.

You are in for a treat when it gets to your doorstep. The artwork is fantastic. The gameplay is great.

Have Fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.