Drake Coker
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
This is my tank for Combat Commander
mbmbmbmbmb
From the "leader" KS pledge, you get this cool(?) box sleeve based on one of the four paths.

Getting the sleeve back on the box was a mighty effort.

Getting it back off again proved impossible: it was just too tight. Rip (and RIP) sleeve.

The box originally came in the sleeve, which came off fine. Presumably my box-repacking left something to be desired.

Not a big loss; I just want to commemorate its passing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Przemyslaw Kozlowski
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
Olvenskol wrote:
From the "leader" KS pledge, you get this cool(?) box sleeve based on one of the four paths.

Getting the sleeve back on the box was a mighty effort.

Getting it back off again proved impossible: it was just too tight. Rip (and RIP) sleeve.

The box originally came in the sleeve, which came off fine. Presumably my box-repacking left something to be desired.

Not a big loss; I just want to commemorate its passing.

After I repacked my box, I left the sleeve off since I feared exactly this thing happening.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Tresman
United Kingdom
Christchurch
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My Sleeve is standing on the floor under my table. I may attempt to use it if Anarchy is ever going to just sit on the shelf.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Di Ponio
United States
Lake Orion
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I planned on taking my sleeve and framing it for my game room.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lutz Pietschker
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Starman54 wrote:
…if Anarchy is ever going to just sit on the shelf.

Are Sleeves of Harmony good against anarchy on the shelf? I must try that. devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnnyD wrote:
I planned on taking my sleeve and framing it for my game room.

this is what i am going to do. of course first i have to get it off without damaging it.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
trevor

Missouri
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I pitched mine. Frankly, i find the box cover to be freaking amazing and much cooler.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Gordy
United States
Eden Prairie
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I too had a challenge getting it off the second time.

This game screams for an insert, which would hopefully allow us to close the box lid tight. I was hoping that Meeple Realty and Mindclash would get together again for an insert like they did for Trickerion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Schmidt
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gumps wrote:

This game screams for an insert, which would hopefully allow us to close the box lid tight. I was hoping that Meeple Realty and Mindclash would get together again for an insert like they did for Trickerion.

Meeple Realty already has the license to produce the insert, and it's expected to be unveiled this month I believe…
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Wright
United States
Solon
Iowa
flag msg tools
mb
I left my Progress sleeve off as well. My cat enjoys lying inside of it. She is an assassin pretending to be a scientist.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Gordy
United States
Eden Prairie
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SpecularRain wrote:
Gumps wrote:

Meeple Realty already has the license to produce the insert, and it's expected to be unveiled this month I believe…

That is what I wanted to hear....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zoltán Dudás
Hungary
flag msg tools
Mine goes on and off fine. Even though one box corner got a wee bit damaged during shipping.

I took it on and off around half dozen times already. Only time it was problematic was due to some stuff pushing up the box from the inside. So yea, optimize the insides and it should be ok. Granted its not so easy with all the stuff in it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas -
Denmark
Aalborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It helps if you put the minis tray on top.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Channy
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine doesn't even easily fit just the box cover itself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amilcar Piedade
msg tools
mb
My only problem with the sleeve is that it takes longer to open the box. Specially if you put the sleeve on and then realize you forgot to put a little bag in the box.

If you make sure the box is well closed, it's really not difficult to put it back on. I stored the French and German rule books somewhere else, which helps. Taking the sleeve off takes a little more effort, that's true. I lay the box down and push the box out of it. But it's like I said before. Cute, but really not practical.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Coffing
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone willing to mail me your sleeve that you're not using? I'll pay for shipping.

I have the Harmony and Dominance sleeve. Looking for Salvation and Progress. I thought it might be cool to frame all 4 classes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.