United Kingdom
Stockport
Cheshire
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I realise the rules extend to, like, one sheet - but I have lost them. I have a stack of Cineplexity cards - a very big stack - but no sign of the rules anywhere.

Can anyone help? Or perhaps they're already available online somewhere - in which case a link would be appreciated!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Sluman
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Scanning rules seems to be frowned upon here. Boardgamegeek.com obviously doesn't want to deal with the hassle of defending copyright infringement.

Ebay is often a good place to look. Many people will upload readable pictures to show it's complete.

They're pretty simply though. Rules are (mostly from memory):

Each player takes a turn to be director.
The first director takes two cards, reads them out, and places them down.
Other players have to come up with a movie that matches those two cards.
The first person to come up with a valid movie wins the oldest card selected (as a point).
If nobody can come up with a movie then add another card, and playrs have to match two of the cards.
After a movie is guessed, the next player gets to be director. They draw a single card.

You can't win with the same movie twice in a row.
It doesn't have to be a movie that the director has seen. He just has to trust the honestly of the players here.

With 4 players, the winner is the first to 10 points
With 5 players, the winner is the first to 9 points
With 6 players, the winner is the first to 8 points
With 7 players, the winner is the first to 7 points
With 8 or more players, the winner is the first to 6 points

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.