Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Simon Baker
United Kingdom
Suffolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hello,

I missed out the Kickstarter and am looking to purchase both The Dwarves and The Dwarves: The Saga. I have heard mention that the plastic miniatures between these two sets do not match and look dreadful next to each other. I would like to know please whether this is the actual case or if perhaps there was an error in the Kickstarter campaign with the moulds, and so the retail versions will match. Does anyone have any knowledge on this please?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Baker
United Kingdom
Suffolk
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thank you very much for your prompt and informative reply. I shall not purchase the games as my OCD will probably kick in!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To be fair, they are working on redoing the minis from the original game to match the new ones. I don't know what distribution will be like, or when they will actually be available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D S
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jehane wrote:
To be fair, they are working on redoing the minis from the original game to match the new ones. I don't know what distribution will be like, or when they will actually be available.

Well, however they went back to silent mode (again) by now...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Yep. Who knows if we will ever actually see the new minis.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Speicher
United States
Potomac Falls
VIRGINIA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
well, i found a decent deal on the saga expansion and base game, and got both and the mini quality of the base game is like 4x as good as the mini's in the expansion. not sure why they would use a lower quality mini for the expansion then replace the base game wiht ones that look like expansion? is that' what is taking place? seems like from an update to KS that they'll be releasing updated mini's to the bgg store for us in the USA.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.