3 Posts

Crowdfunding: Kickstarter» Forums » General

Subject: SINS Playing Cards now live on Kickstarter rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Giovanni Meroni
msg tools
Hello there!

I'm Giovanni, italian playing cards designer. I own a brand of custom playing cards, Thirdway Industries. I posted here just few times because I'm aware I don't do boardgames (for now, at least, my plans are to do also games in future)- however this project might be interesting due to theme.

The project's name is SINS Playing Cards and are three poker decks inspired by the seven deadly sins . The campaign have 9 days to do and it’s already overfunded.

There are three different decks in this campaign: SINS Corpus, SINS Mentis and SINS Anima.

SINS MENTIS is based on the Sins who influence thought, so Greed (Diamonds), Envy (Clubs), Pride (Spades) and Lust (Hearts).

SINS CORPUS is based on the Sins who influence the body, so Wrath (Diamonds), Gluttony (Clubs), Sloth (Spades) and Lust (Hearts).

SINS Anima is based on all the seven Sins - and will be completely red. This deck will be a limited edition and will have a higher price when the Kickstarter campaign ends. Box and cards are red!

The project also include a custom coin.

I hope this may be interesting for you, if you like it and want to contribute, here is the link of the project:

>> https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/thirdwayind/sins-playin...

have a great day!

Giovanni

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ender Wiggins
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Giovanni's previously produced Dedalo, Omnia The First, and Omnia Golden Age decks of playing cards also look fantastic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ender Wiggins
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
To see my pictorial overview of Giovanni's newest decks and of his previous decks, head to my review here:

Ender's Comprehensive Pictorial Overview: Some stunning new decks of playing cards from Italy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.