Popular Tags: [View All]
Marko Tatge
Germany
Hameln
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know if I got this right - if there is only one player selling a painting in the night phase - can he take ALL cubes from the market as a reward after taking victory and nutrition points?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DiLisio
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As I understand it, yes. As long as there aren't more cubes in the market than are listed on the painting you sold. Each painting has a number next to a paint brush symbol that denotes the maximum number of paints you can get from the market upon sale.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Jones
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The only wrinkle is that as part of each collection action, you can only take one wild cube from the market. So if one player sells a painting that gets 8 paint, then they would have 2 collection actions and couldn't take more than 2 wilds (assuming that the market had more than 2).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
So, something with a value of 12 or 13 is only helpful to establish who get to take first?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jose Luis Tovar
Venezuela
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's correct!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.