Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Leitzel
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My family has worked for Game Salute running demo games for the last 2 years, and we were wondering if there were any other companies who are looking for demo'ers as well..

Game Salute treats us fine, but we were wondering if we could have experiences as a comparison, or just to shake things up..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Lane
United States
Golden Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I often see requests on their websites and social media for demo monkeys for places like Cool Stuff, Star City, FFG, etc closer to the summer.

However be aware that some of the larger groups will work you pretty hard for the free ticket/room/travel. Sometimes it's the small companies that are the "sweet spot" because they understand that you're there to work AND play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Keusch
United States
Ann Arbor
MI
flag msg tools
badge
Waves broke in swift lines on the beach, and she walked over the sand toward her friends, in the wind, on Mars, on Mars, on Mars, on Mars, on Mars
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out double exposure, their envoy program covers many companies and they all need help at gencon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I will not rest until Biblios is in the Top 100. - Steve Oksienik
United States
Howell
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Well I been watchin' while you been coughin, I've been drinking life while you've been nauseous, and so I drink to health while you kill yourself and I got just one thing that I can offer... Go on and save yourself and take it out on me
mbmbmbmbmb
Grail Games could very well be. Shoot me a Geekmail and I'll put you in touch with the man in charge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Leitzel
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks steve.. GM sent
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Keefe
United States
Kettering
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mayfair seems to always need help. Many exhibitors will put out calls on FB.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim Tim TIm TIM TIMMY!!
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
minion is usually looking for people? Companies usually put stuff here last minute, so maybe that is an option, I just saw one for Conan games and a batman game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.