Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marc Guenette
Canada
Montréal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can the Allied Player move the counter out of the surrender box by playing a card? If not, then at the end of the game, the Political Will might be driven to 0 and then auto win for the Japanese Player. It may be hidden somewhere, I don't see the -2 US PW penalty in the South Pacific RB.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Herman
United States
New York
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kwebec wrote:
Can the Allied Player move the counter out of the surrender box by playing a card? If not, then at the end of the game, the Political Will might be driven to 0 and then auto win for the Japanese Player. It may be hidden somewhere, I don't see the -2 US PW penalty in the South Pacific RB.

I am not near the rules so I will check, but once China surrender it cannot unsurrender. As far as the minus 2 it is the penalty for the surrender. If it's not there it should be,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit Larose
Canada
Montreal
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The question is if the Government Collapsed assessed during the National Status phase or immediately. And if the marker is in that box can it be moved back right by event.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Herman
United States
New York
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Benoitl33 wrote:
The question is if the Government Collapsed assessed during the National Status phase or immediately. And if the marker is in that box can it be moved back right by event.

Surrender is immediate, hence the second part of the question is moot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.